1. What does your job involve?
Promoting the business through social media, creating advertising campaigns, writing blogs, designing presentations/online graphics, looking at analytics etc…
2. How did you come about working for IGS?
I was looking at digital agencies online and came across IGS, emailed Ian, got an interview, and here I am.
3. What do you do for fun outside work?
I tend to spend most time with my two dogs, and I go to a lot of gigs and festivals, my favourite is Glastonbury.
4. What is your favourite part of your job role?
The variety – I don’t stick to one task all day, I have multiple tasks I can do.
5. What is your favourite month of the year and why?
April, because of my birthday.
6. What is the number 1 played song on your iPod at the moment?
The Bucket – Kings of Leon
7. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
8. If you could meet anyone living or dead, who would you meet?
9. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
10. If you were stuck on a desert island what 3 items would you take with you?
My dogs, my phone & a yacht!