1. What does your job involve?
Developing bespoke software.
2. How did you come about working for IGS?
Applying for an online job advertisement.
3. What do you do for fun outside work?
Professional PC gaming and socialising with friends.
4. What is your favourite part of your job role?
The unique atmosphere in the office.
5. What is your favourite month of the year and why?
December because I like winter and Christmas.
6. What is the number 1 played song on your iPod at the moment?
Tubular Bells - Mike Oldfield.
7. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
8. If you could meet anyone living or dead, who would you meet?
9. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
An F1 Driver.
10. If you were stuck on a desert island what 3 items would you take with you?
Water filter, compass, swiss army knife.
Enjoy our Spotlight? See how our Software Tester, Gemma, reacted when we put her in the spotlight!