1. What does your job involve?
In a nutshell my job is to promote the business on all social media platforms, write blog posts and design content for IGS to gain leads.
2. How did you come about working for IGS?
I am a student at University and I am very interested in design, marketing and generally being creative! When I told Ian what I studied he decided to give me a chance at putting my creative skill set to the test while learning new things.
3. What do you do for fun outside work?
I am an advanced Latin dancer - I dance 13 different styles of Latin dance. I often drag my friends along so they can try something new and have a laugh as it has genuinely improved my life and well being!
4. What is your favourite part of your job role?
I love how I can be as creative as I want and I can incorporate all of my other passions in to it as well, like photography and videography. I also like the fact I’m learning new things all the time!
5. What is your favourite month of the year and why?
July! Not just because it’s my birthday month but because this is usually a holiday month for me and who doesn’t like holidays?
6. What is the number 1 played song on your iPod at the moment?
Pressure - Muse
7. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
Maria or Dulce (meaning sweet in Spanish).
8. If you could meet anyone living or dead, who would you meet?
A historical figure like Cleopatra.
9. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A greek goddess.
10. If you were stuck on a desert island what 3 items would you take with you?
My phone to call for help, an umbrella for shade, a water filtration device so I could drink the water safely.