About the Role:
We’re a digital agency with a difference – we focus on building digital tools for start-ups, innovative businesses, and public sector organisations that transform how they work. That could mean:
- Build innovative, digital interfaces to improve hospital performance
- Helping local entrepreneurs turn their business idea into a fully operational platform
- Taking traditional, paper-based processes that organisations use on a daily basis, and turning them into a digital systems
We’re looking for a Business Analyst, which will involve everything from developing cutting-edge technology features and practices, to playing a major role in the analysis, design, development and implementation of high-profile projects.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Support Testing team in gaining clarifications on issues that are raised
- Define User Stories and assist in the creation of functional specifications
- Load User Stories to company standards into Visual Studio Team Services
- Research and analyse effective user journeys and processes to apply in projects
- Product relevant project specific documentation
- Work alongside Development, Project Management and Testing team to ensure requirements are fully understood and documented from end-users
- Report to the project manager suggestions and improvement for internal development and planning processes
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Business Analyst role or similar working in a systems oriented environment
- Strong communication skills and can effectively build relationships
- Strong research, analytical problem solving skills
- Highly detailed with the ability to analyse existing systems, and visualise how new ones will operate
Job Type: Permanent
Working out of a brand new office just outside Leicester, complete with Games Room!
No recruiters please.
Apply for position